The eCommerce Problem.

eCommerce is very young industry in India and it comes with abundant opportunities for all small, medium and large scale enterprises. The Industry problem which the business faces irrespective of size, category or location is 80 % common, whereas the other 20% is mere fact of acknowledgement to the other 80% of the earlier problems.

Of course the key fundamental to any business which supersedes all the other problem of failure or success is “Products don’t fail, costing does”

  • Trained Manpower who can manage end to end eCommerce Operations
  • Brands get time-bound to complex operations rather than focusing on brand building and marketing.
  • Small & Medium level brands cannot afford such high working capital of manpower
  • Lack of Knowledge of running 360 degree eCommerce Operations
  • Attention to detail of eCommerce Systems, functions and missing out on key strategic inputs
  • Unable to interpret correctly data, reports & reconciliation in the most accurate manner

The eCommerce Solution

Now imagine, there are so many diversified as well versatile issues or challenges related to the business which affects the growth of the brand directly or indirectly.

  • Hire First Ventures as your brand extension, Your full integrated eCommerce Service & Solutions Expert
  • We will register, list, launch, manage & grow your brand on all eCommerce channels
  • You get Access to First Ventures Fulfilment System which mean your sales, service, logistics, technology, warehousing & fulfilment at one single point.
  • Access to an expert team with hands-on experience of real-time case studies
  • Access to First Ventures will integrate your local as well as global distribution
Open chat

You have reached First Ventures.

How can we help you today?